Here is a quick look at my FOTD for Christmas and also my Hair ..which i recently just got highlighted at Gina Conway have to say best experience ever, amazing customer service and complimentary massages while you wait i deffo recommend the place if you want to treat yourself! It is pricey around £160 for a full head with a senior stylist but that obviously depends on the level of stylist you pick, lower level=cheaper but either way im a happy customer!
Here are the products i used :
Listed here are the products i used shown above - click to buy (i have tried to find the cheapest prices online for these products so enjoy the saving!)
1) Everyday minerals my Base shade is Olive medium
(flash makes me look a lot lighter here so please dont use it as a reference!)
2) Everyday minerals Concealer shade: Intensive Medium (under eyes and eyelids only)
3) Sleek Contour Kit in: Medium
4) Mac studio fix concealer in nc30 (under and around eyes)
5) 2True Liquid liner: Black
6) Beauty Uk Baked blush colour: Royal Rose (apples of cheeks)
7) Maxfactor Falsh Lash Effect mascara in brown/black
8) YSL Touche Eclat shade 3
9) Vital Radiance Brow fill in powder in shade 04 Brunette
10) 2true bronzer shade 2 (outer edges of face only)
11) Barry M Super Soft eyeliner in Brown (lower lash line)
12) Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Gleaming Mocha
The main focus with this look were the lined eyes and statement Berry Lip everything else i kept light and understated.
For this look it literally only took around 5 minutes all i did was back comb the hair from the crown up until just before my fringe smoothed down the top then bobby pined the hair in place at the back either side like so:
(Green: Flower clip / purple: positioning of bobby pins)
After i curled the ends of my hair and fringe to give my hair a bit more shape,then a little spray of elnette and i was good to go!
I hope you enjoyed the post and most importantly your christmas' !